* 1 head cauliflower
* 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
* 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shaved
* 1 large egg
* 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1/2 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
* 1/2 tablespoon fresh italian flat-leaf parsley chopped
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
1. Preheat oven to *425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Rice the cauliflower by coring it and breaking it into florets. Then place it in the
bowl of a food processor and pulse it until it is the texture of rice. (if your
cauliflower seems excessively moist, squeeze the riced, raw cauliflower in a paper
towel to help remove moisture).
3. In a large bowl, mix the riced cauliflower 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese ,
parmesan cheese, egg, fresh garlic, fresh basil, fresh parsley, salt and pepper until
combined and holds together. Place the mixture onto the lined baking sheet
spread out into a rectangle about 9×7″ and 1/4″ thick.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 min. Remove from oven and top with 3/4
cup shredded mozzarella cheese and return to oven to continue baking until
the cheese is melted and starting to brown. Cool about 10 min and cut into
breadsticks. Garnish with fresh herbs and parmesan cheese.
The number of breadsticks per serving will vary based on how thick you cut the breadsticks. To control serving size, cut the sheet of cooked breadsticks into fifths first. Then cut each fifth into breadsticks. however many breadsticks you cut from each fifth is the number per serving – based on the breadstick size you like.
CALORIES: 143kcal | CARB: 2g | PROTEIN: 11g | FAT: 9g